Tavex is pleased to offer the new Chinese 2016 Silver Panda, the most popular silver bullion coin from the People’s Republic of China. Introduced in 1983 as a legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank, it is the first silver bullion coin to vary the design of its main motif, an aspect highly appreciated by investors. Containing a silver purity of 99.9%, the Chinese Silver Panda coin exhibits a graceful portrait of a gentle and serene panda bear, a Chinese national symbol and one of the world’s rarest animals.
With the new coins the old weight system of troy ounces will be replaced by the metric system. The coins will therefore be available in a 30g version.
Made with a unique engraving method, the Chinese Silver Panda coin diffracts bright and darker shades of silver, an exceptional aesthetic representation of the panda bear’s black patches and white fur. These artistic features, coupled with the coin’s high quality, have contributed to making the Chinese Silver Panda coin one of the four most sought after investment-grade silver bullion coins in the world. For those who are keen on acquiring Chinese Silver Pandas as an investment, Tavex, as an official distributor for Europe, is able to offer market leading quotes for any desired quantity of this significant silver bullion coin.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins have considerable upside potential. Sought after by collectors because of their limited annual mintage and varying design, Chinese Silver Pandas fetch considerable premiums in the secondary market.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins are money. They are deemed legal tender by the Chinese Central Bank.
- The Chinese Silver Panda coin is internationally recognised. Being the only legal tender silver bullion coins in the world to portray a Panda Bear, an endemic animal to China, assures investor recognition worldwide. Silver Pandas are 99.9% pure silver.
- Chinese Silver Pandas are the equivalent of savings. Silver Pandas are an ideal choice for any type of long-term investor who appreciates the security and stability of owning physical legal tender silver coins.
- Silver Panda coins are excellent portfolio diversifiers. Silver’s low correlation with other financial assets makes the Silver Pandas serve as a portfolio hedge against market risk.