1 oz Silver Coin Australian Kangaroo 2017 (Special VAT)
Tavex offers 1 oz Australian Silver Kangaroo silver coins with special VAT (in Danish: “brugtmoms”).
All the coins are in good condition and sold in either capsules or plastic tubes.
When buying silver with special VAT, you can buy this famous and popular silver coin from Perth Mint at reduced prices.
Contact us on +45 3312 0907 if you have any questions.
* Limited availability.
- The value of Australian Silver Kangaroo coins track the price of silver. The value of Australian Silver Kangaroo coins is primarily determined by their fine silver content which is linked to the prevailing price of silver.
- The price of Australian Silver Kangaroo coins will rise with inflation. Silver has proven itself throughout history to be a great asset in times of high inflation, appreciating faster and higher than most other investments!
- Australian Silver Kangaroo coins are money. Australian Silver Kangaroo silver bullion coins are legal tender in Australia and are accepted and exchanged as such over large parts of the world.
- Australian Silver Kangaroo coins are available at a low premium. As a partner of the Perth Mint, Tavex is able to offer market leading quotes for Australian Kangaroo silver coins.
- Australian Silver Kangaroo coins are internationally recognized. As the only legal tender silver bullion coin in the world to portray a kangaroo, an animal native to Australia, investor recognition is ensured worldwide.
- Australian Silver Kangaroo coins are .9999 pure silver. Australian Silver Kangaroo are a great way to get this precious white metal in your hands.
- Australian Silver Kangaroo coins are the equivalent of savings. The historical low price of silver compared to gold makes it an ideal investment either for investors who wish to invest smaller amounts or for those who believe they are getting more precious metal for their “buck”, in anticipation of a steeper appreciation of the price of silver compared with gold.
|Nominal value||Dimensions||Fineness||Product weight in grams||Silver weight in grams||Silver weight in Troy ounces|
When placing an order through our online shop, you can choose to have the products sent to your local post office or to collect them at our shop in Copenhagen.
By post: Upon receipt of payment to Tavex’s account, your order will be shipped as an insured value package. You will receive an SMS and an e-mail from Post Danmark with a tracking number to get updates on your delivery.
In person: Upon receipt of payment to Tavex’s account, we will contact you via phone and e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up in our shop (during opening hours). Valid photo ID will be required when collecting your items.
Deliveries outside of Denmark are to be agreed with Tavex and can be arranged by contacting us on telephone + 45 33 12 09 07 or via e-mail through .
Please refer to our “Terms and Conditions” for detailed delivery instructions.