1 kg Used Silver Bar (Special VAT)
You save 189.00 kr
Tavex offers 1 kg silver bars with special VAT (in Danish: “brugtmoms”).
The silver bars are produced by well known producers and consist of 1 kg 999 silver.
When buying silver with special VAT, you can buy silver at reduced prices.
Contact us on +45 3312 0907 if you have any questions.
* Limited availability.
** Unless otherwise agreed with Tavex, we will send the 1 kg bars available in stock at the time of receipt of order.
- The value of 1 kg .999 fine silver bars tracks the price of silver. The value of silver bars is primarily determined by their fine silver content which is linked to the prevailing price of silver.
- The price of this 1 kg .999 fine silver bar will rise with inflation. Silver has proven itself throughout history to be a great asset in times of high inflation, appreciating faster and higher than most other investments!
- Heraeus 1 kg .999 fine silver bars have guaranteed purity. The manufacturing and refining processes are overseen by the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), guaranteeing strict quality and purity standards.
- The 1 kg silver bar is .999 pure silver. 1 kg silver bars are a great way to get this precious white metal in your hands.
- 1 kg .999 fine silver bars have an incredible heft. The “feel” of handling a cast one kilogram silver bar will put a smile on anyone’s face.
When placing an order through our online shop, you can choose to have the products sent to your local post office or to collect them at our shop in Copenhagen.
By post: Upon receipt of payment to Tavex’s account, your order will be shipped as an insured value package. You will receive an SMS and an e-mail from Post Danmark with a tracking number to get updates on your delivery.
In person: Upon receipt of payment to Tavex’s account, we will contact you via phone and e-mail when your order is ready to be picked up in our shop (during opening hours). Valid photo ID will be required when collecting your items.
Deliveries outside of Denmark are to be agreed with Tavex and can be arranged by contacting us on telephone + 45 33 12 09 07 or via e-mail through .
Please refer to our “Terms and Conditions” for detailed delivery instructions.