Clients at Tavex can purchase gold and silver products either by placing an order through our online shop, or by visiting one of our offices where the desired products can be purchased over the counter. Take into consideration that the client, the payer and the recipient must be the same person. This applies both to purchases in our online shop and in our offices.
Paying an Online Order
Tavex accepts bank wire transfers, Dankort payments (up to DKK 50,000) and cash (up to DKK 50.000) for online purchases.
Once you have placed an order through Tavex’s online shop, an invoice containing the payment details will be sent automatically to the email address that you provided during the checkout process.
Paying via bank transfer
When making a bank wire transfer to Tavex, the funds should be sent to the following bank account:
Reg: 6680 – Acct.: 0010567319
Recipient: Tavex A/S.
Address: Bernstorffsgade 16-22, 1577 København
When making the bank transfer, always refer to the invoice number.
- Clearing of the funds: The clearing of your payment may take 1-3 business days depending on who you bank with.
- Transfer limits and fees: There is no maximum or minimum limit nor are there any fees when transferring funds to Tavex A/S via bank wire transfer.
- Payment in different currencies: If you wish to pay the invoice in EUR, USD, SEK or NOK, please contact us on +45 3311 1510.
Payment via Dankort
You can pay with Dankort for up to DKK 50.000.When paying with Dankort, the money will, at the earliest be deducted from you account, when your order is shipped.
Please note that you may be required to forward a copy of your ID and front side of your Dankort to prevent credit card fraud.
Paying Over the Counter
For purchases over the counter, Tavex accepts cash Dankort and foreign currency.
- Cash: You are able to pay in cash up till DKK 50.000. For purchases over DKK 50.000 payment is only possible via bank transfer and we are required to ask you for a valid ID and documentation regarding the origin of the money.
- Foreign currency: Tavex accepts foreign currency as a payment option; however, we are required to exchange the foreign cash into Danish kronor upon purchase – we offer a preferable exchange rate when you buy gold or silver. Please contact us on +45 3311 1510 or by email at for more information regarding this service.
- Dankort: You can pay with Dankort up to DKK 10.000. Please note that we will require valid photo-ID (passport or drivers license) when paying with Dankort for more than DKK 4.000.
Documentation and anti money laundreing regulations
Pursuant to Danish law, we are required to ask you for a copy of valid ID and documentation regarding the origin of the money for purchases over DKK 100.000.